This SHARE 2012 Governance panel explores the importance of SharePoint Governance within an organization and dive into real world scenarios that the panelists have seen on their journeys within SharePoint projects from both a consultancy and employee perspective.
Moderated by Jeremy Thake, Enterprise Architect – Microsoft SharePoint MVP, AvePoint, Inc. and panelists include
– Sarah Haase, Best Buy
– Susan Hanley, Susan Hanley LLC
– Richard Harbridge, Allin Consulting
– Adam Quinn, Nielsen.
– define Governance in 140 characters or less
– what drove the organisation to implement governance? Was it reactive or proactive?
– impact on IT governance ?
– is wild-wild-west so bad ?
– we have SharePoint, how can we drive adoption?
– where do you start? What standards do you come up with? How do you enforce standards?
– how is site control trimmed down ?
– how quickly do you get involved in changing structure or standards ?
– how do you work with coaches and key users ?
– how do you measure your ROI on governance ?
Produced by The Eventful Group, SHARE 2012 is the only global SharePoint Conference designed specifically for the business user. The vibrant community united in Atlanta, Georgia, April 23-26, 2012, to discover innovative ways to use SharePoint to achieve business results. For more information visit shareconference.com