Office 365 Distilled ep3: Baseline governance, PROSCI ADKAR and a whiskeyNovember 16th, 2018 | Posted by in Governance | podcast
Welcome to another laid back, chill, distilled conversation about Office 365 and end with a nice irish whiskey! This episode we talk about baseline governance and share what we are doing and pondering about.
Contents of Office 365 Distilled ep3
Learnings from this week
- Microsoft wanting to send end users mails tips and trics (but they retracted it for now) doesn’t feel good for Marijn who is a bit of a control freak. Steve likes the idea as all information helps to get the message out and get people to try new things. There is a fine line of giving users too little or too much information.
- When creatin a design document, start with a baseline governance
- Changing roles from on-prem to cloud – you need to transform your people to fill the new roles
- PROSCI adoption certification – ADKAR process
13.45 Baseline governance
- What is baseline governance vs getting it first time right all the way
- What are a few governance questions that you can ask for every application ?
- Making public links available for just 20 minutes, why would you do that ?
- 26.00 Shout out to Joanne C Klein on wether or not using content type hubs or pnp-powershell
For our 3d episode we travel to Ireland and get a taste of an Irish whiskey: Teeling Small Batch
- Think about baseline governance and the questions you need to ask
- PROSCI ADKAR model
And if you listen close you hear our guest dog barking in the background around 7.50